function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } //SOUND/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Conservative Web Log for iAmericanRight!: Goodbye Schnitzel Hello Camels .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Federalist Patriot
You're already here!  Numbskull!  hee..hee

Monday, August 28, 2006

Goodbye Schnitzel Hello Camels


Just a quick note....

My paperwork is now being processed for going back in to Active Duty Service in the US Army. Assuming it goes thru ok, (just made the age restriction, hee..hee) once it does then no more "political posts". Wish me luck!

paul

Tags:









3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger The Columnist said...

Hi Paul,

Wow! I sort of got to know you this past year so I am not surprised to read this. I felt this was coming sooner or later. I just never felt it appropriate to ask you 'when' you would re-enlist.

You may have time for blogging though. Remember Milblogs? They support our troops and Greyhawk is stationed in Germany. Many there are in the service and blog about their experiences on a day to day basis in Iraq and Afghanistan. But you may find too there will be no time.

They better look out! You go and kick butt. I support you and admire your determination, dedication and salute you. You are a true patriot and it has been a privilege and honor to get to know you this past year.

I would lie if I were to say I would not miss your 'political posts' and comments at my blog [you were really one of the only few loyal readers I had and have and I am grateful for that and to you-I should of said thank you sooner, but late is better than never], but what you will do now is far more important than another political rant. G-d Bless you.

Remember me and keep me posted my friend. Me and my family will be praying for you.

Your friend always,
L

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Mary Grabar said...

God bless.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Tammy Munson AKA ArmyWife said...

Good luck over in the sandbox and HOOAH!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory
More blogs about news and politics.
Blog Roll

Blogroll Me!
Directories:
The Grand Old Portal Globe of Blogs Blogarama Blog Hop

Increase your back-link numbers and therefore your website's page rank by: 1.Back-links, page rank and keywords ANALYSIS and 2. Back-link rotation exchange rotation system & Google-Bot detection and behavior analysis

Related Website